Date: 11 May 2022
Time: 5:00 - 6:00pm GMT +4
Available to all members of interstory, our professional network for people working in programs.
Neuroscientists have found that when we are joyful, our brain is primed to learn. This got us thinking:
- What are the qualities of joyful learning?
- What kind of environment is best for encouraging joyful learning?
- How do we design joyful learning experiences?
- How do we infuse dull learning experiences with joy?
During this interstory networking session, we will discuss how to bring more joy to the learning experiences and programs that we create.
- 20-minute welcome and icebreaker
- 30-minute breakout discussions
- 10-minute whole group discussion and knowledge harvest
Do you know program, CSR, L&D and social sector professionals who would add value to and benefit from the interstory community and the discussion in this event? Invite them to interstory for free!