Established in 2014, Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid’s Dubai Business Associates (DBA) is a graduate management training programme creating cultural ambassadors for Dubai and the United Arab Emirates through the development of a global talent pipeline. His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum is the Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai.
Associates participating in the programme complete a placement within a major Dubai company, receive ongoing management training (including strategy consulting skills training by former top consultants), practice honing these skills on a paid consulting project for senior management of a major UAE company, and are provided numerous opportunities to learn about and practice doing business in Dubai’s unique multicultural context.
As a member of the DBA Programme development team since the programme’s inception in 2014, Bon is responsible for developing and curating the programme’s cultural intelligence core pillar. This includes business soft skills workshops, career coaching, cultural excursions and company visits, creating cultural ambassadors for Dubai and the UAE.
- Programme in its 7th year
- 180+ associates from around the world trained
- 2019 Finalist and 2017 Finalist for the European Foundation for Management Development Excellence in Practice Award for Talent Development
- Programme management of soft skills workshops, career coaching, cultural excursions and company visits
- Programme content curation, trainer vetting and quality assurance
- Programme implementation
- Impact assessment and reporting