[Event] Networking Lab: Digital Platforms to Support Program Implementation
During this Networking Lab, we are going to discuss what digital platforms others have used to support their learning programs, as well as the pros and cons of each.
Date: 30 November 2021
Time: 5:00 - 6:00pm GMT +4
Available to all members of interstory, our professional network for people working in programs.
During this Networking Lab, we are going to talk about digital platforms to support program implementation with fellow members of the interstory community. If this is a topic that you have experience with or questions about, join us!
We will explore questions like:
- What digital platform is best for supporting my program?
- What are the best digital platforms to use when on a tight budget or when lacking in-house IT support?
- What digital platforms have others used to support their learning programs, and what are the pros and cons of each?
Bring your own question or lessons learned to share with the community!
- 10-minute welcome and context setting
- 50-minute sharing and networking session
Do you know program, CSR, L&D and social sector professionals who would add value to and benefit from the interstory community and the discussion in this event? Invite them to interstory for free!