Date: 2 November 2021
Time: 5:00 - 6:00pm GMT +4
Available to all members of interstory, our professional network for people working in programs.
During this Networking Lab, we are going to talk about mastering the art of program stakeholder engagement with fellow members of the interstory community. If this is a topic that you have experience with or questions about, join us!
We will explore questions like:
- What does masterful program stakeholder engagement look like?
- How can we better engage our program stakeholders, from the funders to the creators to the end beneficiaries?
- How can we define and measure engagement when it comes to programs and social impact work?
Bring your own question or lessons learned to share with the community!
- 10-minute welcome and context setting
- 50-minute sharing and networking session
Do you know program, CSR, L&D and social sector professionals who would add value to and benefit from the interstory community and the discussion in this event? Invite them to interstory for free!