[Event] Networking Lab: Designing Hybrid Learning Environments
During this Networking Lab, we will share experiences and suggestions around how to design successful hybrid learning environments.
Date: 23 March 2022
Time: 5:00 - 6:00pm GMT +4
Available to all members of interstory, our professional network for people working in programs.
During this interstory Networking Lab, we will share experiences and suggestions around how to design successful hybrid learning environments. We will discuss questions like:
- What are the best hybrid learning environments that you have experienced? What made them successful or memorable?
- How do you plan instruction and assessment in hybrid learning environments?
- What strategies do you use to create engaging learning environments for children and/or adults?
- What are useful strategies for encouraging seamless transitions between in-person and virtual learning?
Come ready to ask questions, share stories and lessons learned. This is an opportunity to learn from other community members!
- 20-minute welcome and icebreaker
- 30-minute breakout discussions
- 10-minute whole group discussion and knowledge harvest
Do you know program, CSR, L&D and social sector professionals who would add value to and benefit from the interstory community and the discussion in this event? Invite them to interstory for free!